Thursday 27 May 2010

Happy Birthday!


Wow - I really can't believe that I've had a blog for a whole year.

It has been a busy year, lots of travel, lots of reading and a new job and I haven't quite managed to average a blog post a week. Perhaps next year I'll get to this.

I'm actually quite proud of myself for managing to keep going with the blog as most of my diaries seem to peter out by June.

Right now I am reading an impulse book - Up in the Air by Walter Kirn. I haven't seen the film but the book is really enjoyable. After that I have a few proofs to look at and then I have the enjoyable job of choosing holiday reading. I'm really not sure what to take for my two weeks on a Greek Island so if you've read anything recently and think I might please do let me know.

Now on to more birthday cake I think!


Picture of the incredible cake taken from http://www.inspirations-cakes.co.uk/ - I wonder if I drop enough hints Mr Norfolk Bookworm will get me one of these for my next birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment