Monday 10 October 2011

All a bit quiet


No reviews of either plays or books at the moment as I've just spent the last few weeks in the USA on an epic road trip with my parents and Mr Norfolkbookworm.

I managed to read 2 books in just over 2 weeks - both good and worthy of a review, but didn't convince anyone to come to the theatre in Las Vegas!

The trip was amazing and all of the books about photography that I read before going seem to have been beneficial as on first glance I seem to have taken some pretty nice pictures. However I took over 2000 thus all of my free time for the foreseeable future will be spent editing them!

I'll be posting them to Flickr as they become ready and the first batch are up here already.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun on Flickr. I wish I had the patience to edit all my photos - I think I have about 4000 to edit.

    ReplyDelete