Friday 24 February 2023

Kentish Book Boy returns - part 2

 

S.T.E.A.L.T.H Access Denied by Jason Rohan (Nosy Crow)

Synopsis:

IT'S JUST ANOTHER ORDINARY DAY, UNTIL IT ISN'T. The kidnap takes place at 7:57. Arun, Donna and Sam are on the run by 11:43. By 17:23 they're operating MANDROID, the most powerful piece of technology the world doesn't know exists and are being shot at by unknown forces. All because one organisation's good idea is another one's weapon. So now someone has to step up.

My View on the Book:

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! I really enjoyed this book. My favouite part of this was...well actually I don't have a favourite part; it's all really good!

Recommendations:

1,000,000,000,000% recommend this to anyone who likes action


I think that he liked this one, and I'm not so sure I'll get to borrow it!

No comments:

Post a Comment