Friday 17 December 2021

Pre Christmas Blogging Break

Micro Review Goals

I am hoping to get to 50 Micro Reviews by the end of the year but what with Christmas preparations, reading projects and trying to make the most of any good weather on these short December days, I might not get there...

However I am still reading lots, and looking through my reading diaries ready to pick my top books of the year. Thanks to Net Galley I may also have already read one the books that makes next year's top books!

In the meantime I am adding photos to my Flickr stream and the most recent pictures there are from our midweek trip to see the seal colony at Horsey. For wildlife lovers I promise these were all taken from a distance with a long lens (and when we could get a little closer this was all monitored by the amazing Friends of Horsey Seals volunteer wardens).




No comments:

Post a Comment