Monday 3 January 2022

Review of the year part 3

 

Top Kidlit & YA books read in 2021

Despite everything that was thrown at us all in 2021 Kentishbookboy and I have continued to share books with each other and there's nothing more I like than getting a message from him (or his mum) saying how much they love a book, and although only a couple of shared reads have made my final top 10 all of the books he suggested were great and I think that we are living in another golden age of children's literature.

The books that made my list in alphabetical order are:

  • Medusa by Jessie Burton
  • Darwin's Dragons by Lindsay Galvin
  • Julia and the Shark by Kiran Millwood Hargreve & Tom de Freston
  • How to Be Brave by Daisy May Johnson
  • Last Night at the Telegraph Club by Melinda Lo
  • The Swallows' Flight by Hilary McKay
  • Wishyouwas by Alexandra Page
  • Arctic Star by Tom Palmer
  • Swarm Rising by Tim Peake & Steve Cole
  • Amarantha by Elena Traina

No comments:

Post a Comment