Thursday 26 October 2017

Hanging out with Mickey

It has been a busy month here in the Norfolkbookworm burrow - as well as lots of exciting things happening at work I also took a short break with my sister where we embraced our inner children (never far from the surface if I am honest) and had two nights and three days in Disneyland Paris.

I've been lucky enough to visit a few of the Disney parks in Orlando for day trips but I've not stayed in a Disney hotel or seen the fireworks at the end of the night - we decided to rectify this in my 40th birthday year!

I can say that we had a wonderful time - we got to meet favourite characters - especially thanks to my surprise late present which included a wonderful breakfast and the opportunity to meet Tigger, Eeyore, Mickey, Daisy and Scrooge McDuck.


Huge rides aren't our thing but we had fun on those we went on (mostly - sorry about *that* one Emma!) and I can say that there really isn't anything quite like a Disney firework display, or a the parade or even the decorations.  I was also really impressed with the food we had in the parks - from the fancy restaurants to the snacks everything tasted lovely.




Oh - and yes we did try the ridiculous cocktails - and they were very nice :)



No comments:

Post a Comment